So I’ve been absent for quite a while and I’m thankfully proclaiming to the world that I have finished exams! Revision for 11 exams gets pretty intense and regretfully it took priority over my blog. However, now I’m on a two week break before I start my next adventure working in London!
1. What is your middle name? Sarah. It’s simple and I kinda like it ??
2. What was favorite subject at school?: P.E (or gym) was always my favourite , I love trying all sports and my favourite time of the year was always sports day! A close second definitely was Art, my nana is an amazing painter and she spent a lot of time with me doing creative projects!
3. What is your favorite drink?: I LOVE peach and green tea combo! Marks and Spencer’s do a big litre bottle and it’s just the yummiest most refreshing drink ever!
4. What is your favorite song at the moment?: it’s a close one between Bey and Riri. I love lemonade and ANTI but my favourites are probably sorry and consideration.
5. What is your favorite food?: I love a lot of food, but I’m kind of fussy at the same time ?. I think that chinese/ Thai cuisine is probably what I eat the most of.
6. What is the last thing you bought?: I had my eyebrows done (finally) goodness they needed tidying up.
7. Favorite book of all time?: I’m a massive bookworm. I will never say I have a favourite book however some recent loves are before I go to sleep and me before you.
8. Favorite Color?: is rose gold a colour? I pick that.
9. Do you have any pets?: yes, two cocker spaniels Honey and Lucy. One day I hope to have my own kitty though (I love cats!).
10. Favorite Perfume?: la vie est belle by Lancôme – it’s super sweet.
11. Favorite Holiday?: definitely Sri Lanka – the most beautiful place I’ve ever been.
12. Are you married?: nope, hopefully one day though!
13. Have you ever been out of the country, if so how many times?: quite a bit as my grandparents live in The USA so I visit them often. I’d say maybe 25-30 times? I love to travel!
14. Do you speak any other language?: I took French and Spanish at GCSE, sadly I wish I’d maintained it as its faded slightly. I can still write, speak and understand French but sadly not fluent. I’ve began learning Russian too which is super fun!
15. How many siblings do you have?: none!
16. What is your favorite shop?: I love forever 21, river island, Sephora (obvs) and Pac Sun
17. Favorite restaurant?: wagamamas – chicken teriyaki donburi and chilli edamame beans every time!
18. When was the last time you cried?: last week at OITNB (episode 11 is a killer!!)
19. Favorite Blog?: I don’t really read many blogs, I’m gonna mention you tubers as that’s what I watch the most? I love Adelaide morin and manny mua
20. Favorite Movie?: I watch a lot more tv than movies but I think my most watched film ever is Forrest Gump.
21. Favorite TV shows?: I am much more of a tv show person than a movie person. I have a lot of favorite tv shows and these are in no particular order: American Horror Story, Orange is the New Black, the Walking Dead, Peaky Blinders, pretty little liars,
22. PC or Mac?: Mac
23. What phone do you have?: iPhone 6s rose gold (obvs)
24. How tall are you?: 5’ft 8″ -it comes in handy for triple jump however not when buying trousers or skirts.
25. Can you cook?: I love to cook! I specialise more in baking and Italian with not much in between ?
Here’s to constant blog posts and no more revision! I look forward to hearing from you all!