Hey, so i’m sure you probably see me on social media tweeting and posting, but I though i’d give you a little bit more of an insight into the real Beth. Enjoy!
- I am terrified of the dentist. Always have been and always will. When I had teeth removed to make way for my wisdom teeth I had to be anaesthetised jut so I could sit still and not cry… apparently I still didn’t sit still, and was still crying despite being high as a kite ha. I also sang ‘happy’ by Pharell (you know the Despicable me one) the entire way home and chatted non stop about unicorns. There is a video of this and no, please lord I hope it never goes viral.
- I was 7 year long jump champion in my borough from year 5 to year 11.
- I’ve met Jessica Ennis twice and cried both times.
- I’m an only child
- I work full time in London
- I really don’t like hot drinks
- I’ve never read the Harry Potter books
- I hate cinnamon, so finding autumnal candles and drinks is tough
- I really want to start filming Youtube videos
- I got my flip flop stuck in an escalator in Cuba and now i have a fear about getting off of escalators. On the underground on the way to work this can be quite tricky, especially during rush hour when I basically have to stutter on the escalator until I feel ready to literally jump off. I get some odd looks… you don’t know what I’ve been through okay lool
- My signature dinner is lasagna YUM
- I crashed into my the front wall of my driveway 6 days after passing my driving test. This resulted in the wall being almost entirely rebuilt and my car requiring an entirely new door … not my finest hour. I also sat in the car outside of my house for about an hour because I was scared to go in and tell my parents LOL
- Football teams I support are Chelsea FC and Florida Gators
- I love sweet perfumes! Juicy couture, Prada Candy & la vie est belle are all my favourites!
- Growing up I was such a tomboy, I literally tried almost every sport, went fishing with my dad and learnt all about cars.
- I’m not a fan of velvet
- A lot of the time I don’t speak much when meeting new people as I like to take in what they’re like as a person and listen, also i’m a little shy. Oh and all of this is usually cast aside after a few cocktails and i’ll chat to whomever. I’m one of those girls in the bathroom that will compliment you and ask what lipstick you’re wearing hahahaha
- I’m one of the tall gals yaaas- I’m 5ft9″ last time I checked but that was in July. This also makes shopping hard work, I mean dresses for example will look cute af on the average sized girl, but when I try them on they just about cover my rear and honestly I look like i’m about to go out and work the street corner – not exactly screaming ‘classy’. I mean c’mon now, lets stop the punishment of long limbed females please….
- I really enjoy my own company too much, I will fully be content in spending the day by myself watching tv, reading, writing blog posts and that worries me.
- I love reading lovely comments and tweets, and I sit and laugh at the mean ones. I really do see everything on twitter/insta/bloglovin’ and when people reach out and are nice it really does make my day.
I’d love for you to get involved and comment down below an interesting/unique/ or everyday fact about yourself so I can get to know you brilliant lot better.